Fastener Fair Italy is the showcase event dedicated to the fastener and fixing industry. The show enables companies specialising in fastener manufacturing equipment and materials, producers, wholesalers, resellers, distributors and end-users of fastener and fixing systems to come together for commercial activities and strengthen their business relationships.
About Fastener Fair Italy 2022
About Fastener Fair Italy 2022
Fastener Fair Italy provides a unique showcase and a business forum in one of Europe’s leading industrial economies. As essential components of your everyday life, fastener and fixing systems find application in various manufacturing sectors. They are the key to holding everything together, from your desk to your computer, phone, car, home appliances, windows — literally anything you can see right now.
Fastener and fixing technologies go way behind the commonly known nuts, screws, nails and bolts. From raw materials to moulding and forging processes, as well as coating treatments, custom-designed fixings and distribution, at Fastener Fair Italy, we have got all the supply chain covered for you!
Who exhibits at Fastener Fair Italy?
Fastener Fair Italy showcases products and services from the following industries:
- Industrial fasteners and fixings
- Construction fixings
- Assembly and installation systems
- Fastener manufacturing technology
- Storage, distribution, factory equipment
- Information, communication and services
Who visits Fastener Fair Italy?
Products displayed at Fastener Fair Italy attract visitors from many key manufacturing sectors, including:
- General engineering – light / heavy
- HVAC / Air Conditioning / Services
- Energy and power generation
- Communication technology
- Electronic and electrical goods
- Metal products
- Furniture manufacturing
- Sanitary ware and plumbing
This was Fastener Fair Italy 2018
The 2nd edition of Fastener Fair Italy took place from 26-27 September 2018, in Milan. The show counted 210 suppliers of fastener and fixing technologies, with a solid attendance from Italian firms and 22% of exhibitors from 13 foreign countries.
A total of 2700 managers, engineers and buyers visited the highly successful Fastener Fair Italy 2018.
The mix of visitors to the show reflected the diversity of markets served by the fastener and fixing industry. Majority of visitors were either wholesalers (24%) or distributors (42%), all playing a vital role in the supply chain to resellers and end-users. Around 20% were end-users themselves. Fastener and fixings manufacturers accounted for 34% of those attending.
- 96% of visitors achieved their aims fully or partially
- 100% of visitors would recommend Fastener Fair Italy to their colleagues and business partners 96% of visitors achieved their aims fully or partially
- 93% of exhibitors received positive business enquiries
- 78% of exhibitors rated the visitor quality as good or excellent
- 87% of exhibitors rated the quality of pre-show publicity as good or excellent
- 83% of exhibitors would consider exhibiting again
- 98% of exhibitors achieved their aims fully or partially
Thinking about exhibiting?
Don't miss out and promote your company's innovative products and services by exhibiting at the world's leading fastener and fixing exhibition!
Why should you visit?
At Fastener Fair Italy, you will be able to discover modern solutions for the fastener and fixing sector and get real insights into the latest technologies.
Looking for press material?
Members of the press can find the latest press releases, show logos and press contacts on our dedicated Fastener Fair Italy press hub.
Get the latest news on Fastener Fair Italy
Would you like to be kept in the loop and receive updates on Fastener Fair Italy straight into your inbox?